TOP OF THE WORLD TOUR
Anchorage, Fairbanks, Barrow & Denali National Park
Includes all Lodging, Train, & Air Flights
2,499.00PER PERSON DBL/OCC
Overnight downtown Accommodations Included
Day 1 - Alaska Railroad Anchorage to Fairbanks
First Class Glass Dome Car - Sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible Alaskan scenery
in route to the Interior.
Overnight accommodations included downtown Fairbanks
Day 2 Barrow Expedition - One Day Tour
A Guided Journey by air to the farthest north Eskimo Village. Fly north across the Arctic Circle to the ancient Inupiat Eskimo village of Barrow.
- Receive an official Arctic Circle Certificate.
- Discover firsthand the lifestyles of Alaska's Arctic Coastal peoples with a tour of the village.
- Walk the shores of the Arctic Ocean near the northernmost point on the North American Continent. Bravely dip your toe in the frigid waters of the Arctic Ocean.
- Depart Barrow on mid-afternoon flight to Fairbanks
- 8:00 am Depart Fairbanks by air.
- 9:15 am Arrive Coldfoot. Restroom Break, pickup lunch (purchase on own) from Coldfoot Camp Trucker's Cafe.
- 10:15 am Depart Coldfoot.
- 12:15 pm Arrive Barrow. Village Sightseeing Tour.
- 2:00 pm Depart Barrow for Fairbanks (typically with one rest stop in Coldfoot).
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Arrive Fairbanks. Overnight accommodations included.
Day 3 Alaska Railroad Fairbanks to Denali National Park
Overnight - Accommodations at the Denali Grande Hotel
Day 4 Denali Park Day Excursion by Flight SEE & Bus Return
The Denali Park Day Excursion is one of the best Alaska wilderness tours; it’s an excellent day-trip to experience Denali National Park from the air and the ground.
This is an excellent option for Denali sightseeing in this beautiful, remote region of Denali National Park.
Kantishna Air Taxi's flight takes you through the heart of Denali National Park, giving you a spectacular scenic view. The 55-minute scenic fly-by, which includes flying you to the North face of Denali, traversing the expansive Muldrow Glacier and following the spine of the magnificent Alaska Range.
You will experience one of the most exclusive Alaska wildlife tours as the
5-6 hour bus ride out offers the best opportunity to see Denali's wildlife. The experienced driver/guides provide a wealth of knowledge regarding Denali's landscape, flora and fauna, and they stop for wildlife viewing and photo opportunities. Bring water, lunch, snacks, a warm layer, rain gear, camera (extra film/batteries), binoculars, etc. There are NO services available in Kantishna or on the bus.
Overnight accommodations upon return to park entrance
Day 5 Alaska Railroad from Denali to Anchorage
Return to Anchorage by 8:00PM - Tour Concludes
Ferry Service southbound to Bellingham WA is available twice a month and can be added to this tour at your request.